top of page

Report Campaign Sign Damage/Removal

We need to report all weirdness with the campaign signs.

If you have photos of sign damage be sure to 1) Let code enforcement with your local police know, and 2) fill out an L-5 and submit it to the Kootenai County Clerk's office.

You can attach pictures and such to the form when you email or turn it in. There needs to be documentation of what is going on.



bottom of page